During these quarantine days, we have to make our free time very useful and to have quality content to read is one way to do so.
Even though our local library services are not working, we still can access their diverse material with the app Libby.
South Central Regional Library, our local library in Morden, Winkler and Altona, is offering free access through the app to ebooks and audiobooks! It is so much fun and easy, you are going to be hooked up at no time.
All you need is your library card to borrow titles for free, instantly using the device you have in hand.
Find out what you can do with Libby:
• Sign in to multiple libraries, with one or more library cards
• Stay signed in for as long as you like
• Download books and audiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space
• Sample any book with a tap — nothing to download or delete
• Try a zoomable graphic novel, or a picture book with readalong audio
• All your holds and loans are consolidated on a single shelf
• Tag titles as read, loved, hated, wishlist, schoolbook, beach-reading, whatever you like
• Your loans, holds, reading positions, bookmarks and notes are synchronized automatically across all your devices
So what are you waiting for? If you are a Newcomer this is a GREAT tool to improve your vocabulary and reading skills. Try it now!